Monday, July 12, 2010

i miss my best friends, i miss my mother, i miss my life, i miss being happy. i want to be able to write what i really want to say on here without anyone saying or thinking shit. here is the consequence of a life of not drinking and having nothing in your life but your books and a 6 year old to share some good music with. even my brother is in italy.

all of my theories since before april have all proven themselves to be true, this certain situation in my life is not only getting worse but has also crossed that border between "ok and not ok" in my book. crossed my borderline ridiculous, borderline. i'm pretty sure the only thing left to do is let someone important to me be lost, most likely forever. mind you, this is not me being a crazy bitch like i have been lately from allowing emotions to get the best of me, this is me being realistic with myself and not allowing any of the manipulative bullshit get the best of me.

day 11 and i may commit suicide if i don't get some chipotle.

No comments:

Post a Comment